- RT @TheWho: #TheWhoHits50 Back on the road again. Tonight The Who play @AirCanadaCentre Toronto! @TeenCancerUSA https://t.co/0DSJ5ErjTl 1 year ago
- RT @robyncredible: #RogerDaltry is 72 and can still do the scream in Wont Get Fooled Again like nobody's business #TheWhoHits50 #jness http… 1 year ago
- RT @MLSELive: Happy birthday to @TheWho's Roger Daltrey🎈🎂 Stoked he'll be spending it @AirCanadaCentre tonight for #TheWhoHits50! https://t… 1 year ago
- RT @stevesi: Make fun all u want, but this is what we dreamed of with Clippy--"looks like a letter"--Intro-ing Gmail Smart Reply https://t.… 1 year ago
- RT @TheOnion: New Desktop Folder Created For Sad Little Creative Project onion.com/153keib 3 years ago
- RT @TheOnion: [Week In Review] U.S. Border Patrol Increases Staff By Hiring Cheap Immigrant Labor onion.com/11Jv4Ie 4 years ago
- RT @lifehacker: What do you miss about the old days of computing? lifehac.kr/6eGiMZx 4 years ago
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: Times obit for Doug Englebart, who saw it all, Internet-wise goo.gl/SbeHo True computer visionary. @davewiner t… 4 years ago
- RT @petecashmore: Douglas Engelbart, Inventor of the Computer Mouse, Has Died on.mash.to/14ObBmu via @mashable :( 4 years ago
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Communications of the ACM January 2013 “Lost in Translation” refers to ‘argot’ which leads us to 31337 (leet). Interesting topics -check the respective wikis.
Peter Neumann (Principal Scientist, SRI) via ACM journal mention by Vincent Cerf Lots of fun stuff, and especially the quasi-literary pursuits!